Forest Bathing for Devon Carers 2018 Programme – we are running monthly Forest Bathing session in woodlands across Devon during 2018. If you are a Carer and have registered with the Devon Carers Service you will be eligible to come along to these. Please click here and ask for information about Forest Bathing.
Introductory forest bathing 6 week course – Haldon Forest, Devon – £120
- May/June – Saturdays 11:00 – 13:00
- Getting in touch with nature; deepening your sensory awareness and your relationship with the wild. Suitable for anyone who is able to walk short distances and has an interest in the benefits that forest bathing can bring. This is a great introduction to the practice and has been scheduled to make the most of the warming weather
Advanced forest bathing 10 week course – East Dartmoor – £300
- June/July – Sundays 11:00 – 14:00
- A much deeper dive into your relationship with the outdoors. With longer sessions of emersion than the introductory course we look at really tuning in to listening to the outdoors. Several of these sessions will take place in the Forests of Dartmoor and among truly wild places
- Fri 27th July – Sun 29th July
- Price – £200 early bird (£250 normal price) – secured by £50 non-refundable deposit if you book before 31st March.
- As part of our nature based therapeutic and re-connection work we will be offering two days and two nights fully-guided trek over the moor to practice mindfulness, meditation and contemplation and to connect with the wild place and our ancestral past. Your guide will be a fully qualified moorland leader with an in depth knowledge of the moor, its geography, natural and human history. This walk will also include a nature therapist. The walk is around 60km off main trail and requires both a good level of fitness and appropriate hiking and camping equipment with the knowledge of how to use it. To find out more click on this link.
Forest Bathing at Fingle Bridge -part of Dartmoor walking festival
- Sunday 26th Aug
- In association with the Woodland Trust we are delighted to offer a 90 minute free forest bathing session. Come join us in these magical woods as part of Dartmoor walking festival.
Forest bathing practitioner course
Train with us to be a certified forest bathing leader. Please click here for more information, and get in contact to book.
- We are very excited to offer the opportunity to train with us to be a forest bathing leader and run your own experiences.
- The course will be delivered over three weekends (Fri-Sun) and as well as being informative, also offers a wonderful personal experience in nature. Contact us to sign up now! As far as we know this is the ONLY certified course in the UK.
The Bush Baby Series
- £10 per session, £15 with both parents and baby.
- April onwards
- Weekly sessions for infants and their new mothers and or fathers. We are creating a wonderful space and short journey in the woods with time and practices to bond with your child in a natural environment.
The Bush Being Series
- Monthly throughout spring, summer and autumn
- Pay what you feel or POA if special request
- This is an open session for anyone who wants or needs to spend time in nature. We set up a campfire, endless hot water for tea and coffee and seats around the fire. There is even a sheltered space if it rains. Time to sit, look into the flames, chat and just be…with the opportunity to just sit, to whittle, to sketch, write or even dream if you want. Very useful for those who want space or with their clients.
- Help is on hand if you want to craft, whittle or cook something.
Sensory Tune-up days – £120
A day-long immersions that focus on one particular sense to develop you relationship with it, with yourself and with nature.
April – August 2018
Individual and group experiences
Contact us about bespoke one to one or group forest bathing experiences tailored to suit your needs and those of your clients. We can work with your team to help you get a creative or therapeutic break for a couple of hour’s right through to an individual sensory immersions for several days or nights.
Are you or your organisation interested in integrating Forest Bathing and Nature-based therapies into your existing work to support your clients? Then please also drop us a line.